0 miles from Cape Neddick
*Please note there is a basement apartment with a separate entrance that is for the homeowner's intermittent use*
This expansive York Beach, 3,000-square-foot beach vacation rental home comfortably sleeps 18 guests with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Long Sands Beach views coupled with private beach access make this home the perfect accommodation for several families, multiple couples, or a big group of friends! Spend your days lounging on the beach and your nights exploring the restaurant scene.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Full Futon | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Maine is a summer hot spot for family fun in the sun and this newly renovated, spacious home with nautical charm, hardwood floors and marble tile throughout will entice your sense of beach adventure. Traveling with multiple families? Let the kids run off and choose which of the 2 bunk rooms they want to sleep in while you explore the other bedrooms. Choose from an upstairs bedroom with a queen bed or a main-floor bedroom with a queen bed and gas fireplace.
The master bedroom features a beautiful stone-lined gas fireplace and a full en-suite bathroom. Indulge in a good beach read or turn on the flat-screen cable TV and relax before heading to the living area to decide what everyone wants to do first! In the evening, return to gather by the fire pit and go over everyone's favorite part of the day!
Cook a lobster feast in the fully equipped kitchen that opens up to the dining area allowing 16 guests to eat together at the dining room table, the kitchen table, and the breakfast bar. You can even open the double doors to allow for extra seating at the expansive furnished deck overlooking the ocean.
If you're traveling with a larger group, make sure you check the availability of Evolve listing #411775 - the neighboring beach house with a mix of charming beach and barn aesthetics.
Wander down the house's private beach access path and experience the striking coastal backdrop as the sun sets. Get cozy by the wood-burning fireplace in the well-furnished living room and choose from a large selection of board games in the living room closet before you call it a night.
For a day by the Atlantic Ocean, you won't have to venture far as this home provides direct access to Long Sands Beach and there's also a trolley service across the street from the driveway that leads to Short Sands Beach! The Beach Trolley's coastal route is the perfect way to get around York.
When you aren't spending your time sunbathing, catching the surf, or taking a walk on the beach, explore the great local establishments York has to offer! Indulge in a beachfront dinner at Lobster Cove for some of that seafood New England is famous for, or head to Sun & Surf - both are less than a 1-mile walk from the home.
Get some exercise in the morning playing a round of golf at Cape Neddick Country Club. Afterward, make your way to York Harbor Beach for an afternoon of relaxation before savoring a meal at Ship's Cellar Pub in York Harbor Inn.
You can also travel 7.8 miles up the coast to the city of Ogunquit for a stroll along Marginal Way, one of New England's most beloved scenic coastal walks. Treat yourself to some decadent handmade chocolate from Perkins Cove Candies before you leave Ogunquit.
Other great places to grab a bite to eat include Stones Throw, The Central Cafe, Famous Flo's Hotdog Stand, and the Cliff House.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free Wifi, 2 gas fireplaces, 1 wood-burning fireplace, 7 flat-screen cable TVs, a fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large propane-fueled automatic generator, beach views, a closet stocked with games and toys, beach towels, beach chairs, a furnished private deck, gas grill, fire pit (wood provided), ample driveway parking, a large grass yard, hammock, garage to store surfboards, and more
- Spacious Long Sands Beach home with ocean views and private beach access - Spend your vacation at New England's most beautiful beaches eating delicious coastal cuisine and enjoying the company of friends and family at this roomy home
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portsmouth International Airport, 36 Airline Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801(~13.7 miles away)
- Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102 (~43 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gathering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in